Tuesday, March 6, 2012

...Sunday Mo Jo...

...Saturday's gone...it's Sunday and time for some Mo Jo...it's also the day some be lazy...others admit sins to the big guy upstairs...we've gone over this before...I'm not sure upstairs has a big guy...whatever you believe in, be open-minded enough to think, maybe the G.O.D. is a hermaphrodite...and Jesus was the Original Lesbian...only explanation for obsession of the son?...son and lesbo you ask?...get off my pen...it's Sunday, and it's giving me that Sunday feeling of Monday creeping in and feels like it's time for another week of school...but for now it's summer and I don't attend places of higher learning anymore...apparently I'm as high as can be...I'm white and I'm free...as Martin used to say...so many feel Monday creeping in and it's time for many to go back to work...or for others, the safehood of the weekends slipping away, and you can't use "it's the weekend" as an excuse for still not having a summer job...so, for others, it's back to job search time...and as you all can tell, I'm very motivated for the job seeking process...motivated and optimistic to the point I'm already at the interview for "whatever" jobby job...however, I feel the possibility of the runs emerging from yesterday's Mo Jo...but the interview must go on...and they say wearing Huggies during mid-20s is ridiculous...I say they say ridiculous things...and say if wearing diapers lands a job that makes Moms proud, let there be a cushion when I'm answering the money questions:


Interviewer Mo Fo: It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Kennedy...

Me (non-Mo Fo): Oh, I am sure it is...I met myself 20 plus years ago...and I don't recall the exact date, or weather, or any corny-ass details like that...however, I assure you, it was a pleasure to meet me...

Interviewer: Oh, well I see you have a sense of...

(Cut Mo Fo off...show I'm not intimidated by nathan...who would be - rhetorical)...

Me:...I even get humbled at the idea of being in my presence...shake my head at the idea I've met me...

(Interview continues in above fashion...me flawlessness...well...during job interviews, the interviewer will eventually ask the interview-e to name one negative about themselves...I usually say)...

Me: My only flaw is that I don't have a sense of humor...wasn't born with one...however, the lack of one sense often strengthens another...I've got an uncanning ability to smell...and sir, you may smell like shit...but I smell terrific..."...

I haven't heard back from that Mo Fo yet...because like I said, I haven't gone on that interview yet...but we all agree...with the above game plan...who knows if I'll get the job?...Jesus?...but it's certain my below cheeks will be dry - Huggies...work every time...well, except that one time on that date...but we promise that'll never happen again...we'd guarantee thus...but there are no guarantees in life...we aren't sure if you people knew that...so we thought we'd put it in our diaper commercial...once again, this is brought to you by Huggies...enjoy dry below cheeks..."

I recently got an endorsement deal with Huggies...the diaper president is an avid reader of my blog...he liked my style and thought who better to advertise our product, and a role model for the kids too...and apparently...there's a Cup of Sunday Mo Jo...

No comments:

Post a Comment